Premier Water Heater Repair and Water Heater Replacement
When you contact Jordan Plumbing and Maintenance LLC for repair or replacement, you can expect unparalleled service from skilled, licensed, and bonded plumbing technicians. In emergency situations, our 24-hour water heater service in Durham and surrounding areas will restore hot water to your household as fast as possible.
Let’s be honest. Hot water is one of the few things that any home or business can’t do without. The simple fact of the matter is that hot water is a key part of your home and working life. Picture this scenario for a second: you wake up in the morning and find that there is no hot water available for shower. OK, so you endure a cold one. Then you arrive at work and realize that there is no hot water for coffee—a bit of a drag, right? If you want to make sure that this type of day doesn’t become a reality, then you need to ensure that your water tank is working to its optimal level.
Signs Your Water Heater May Be in Trouble
The simple fact of the matter is that, like most appliances in your home, your water heater will usually provide you with a range of telltale signs to indicate that it is not operating to its optimal level. This is particularly true if it is approaching or has passed its tenth birthday. If this is the case then it is possible that you have experienced some of the following indicators:
- Rusty colored hot water
- Water lodging around the base of your water heater
- Shower switching between cold and hot water inexplicably
Types of Water Heaters
If a replacement water heater becomes necessary, a Jordan Plumbing and Maintenance LLC water heater specialist will help determine the best one for your home and budget. We also take into consideration the water heating requirements of your family and energy usage expectations, and a variety of types, such as:
- Conventional. Gas or electric energy keeps water at a set temperature and come in a variety of gallon capacities. Larger tanks are used in homes with a hot tub or with serious water demands. High-efficiency models can decrease water heating bills by about seven percent.
- Tankless. This energy-efficient design only heats water when it is used. It needs less space but may require special venting, larger gas lines, or additional electric circuits that increase upfront costs. However, it may reduce water heating bills by as much as 30 percent.
- Hybrid heat pump. A composite water heater obtains energy from the air and uses it to heat water. By using existing electrical and water connections, it can reduce water heating costs by nearly 60 percent.
- Solar. These systems utilize energy from the sun to produce hot water for your home. By using controls and pumps to circulate water into your home, an insulated storage tank, and a backup system is essential for cloudy days and high water demand.
Our certified technicians provide guaranteed workmanship, quality installation, and competitive prices. We remove old water heaters for customers in Durham & surrounding areas and install new ones the same or next day.
Contact Us Today
We are the local water heater repair experts! For more details or questions about water heaters, or to schedule a free, no-obligation estimate, contact Jordan Plumbing and Maintenance LLC today at (919) 220-6996. One of our team of professionals will be happy to help.